Just a couple quick images of Cooper and his cousin best friend Ty. I want Cooper to look back on the images from his life and have vivid recollections of his childhood. I love their little personalities just itching to show through.

_MG_7500.jpg

_MG_7497.jpg

I can't decide if I like color better or black and white. I think they're both fatastic in this situation. Which do you prefer?

March 23, 2010

_MG_7500.jpg

_MG_7497.jpg

Comments
Gina says:

LOVE your new blog, cindy!! it's fabulous and love these adorable boys!

(03.24.10 @ 12:59 AM)
Robyn says:

Both, but the color is important to show Ty's red hair and Cooper's darling lips. So cute.

(03.24.10 @ 09:15 AM)
Kaylee says:

I love the color one! Their little souls come out better through the colored eyes! I feel like I really know them in that one... the black and white one is precious too!

(03.24.10 @ 11:06 AM)
Amy Merrill says:

Um, Cooper is a babe (as is Ty). He has totally grown up since I have last checked in. And I love the black and white. It's totally timeless and classic childhood. Love that you are blogging more so I can peek in on you.

(03.30.10 @ 08:26 PM)
Shannon says:

I love the dramatic black and white, but love the color and the softness the color is showing. ooh...i wish i could be like you cindy! my dream come true.

(04.01.10 @ 09:34 PM)
Robyn Hansen says:

I agree the color of their eyes shows each of their souls.Both are so completely different. So important in your life. Look at the cute sprinkling of sun kisses on Ty's cheeks and nose. Absolutely love both the little guys!

(09.13.11 @ 07:15 PM)